Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Consisting chiefly of genealogical files on the Bacon, Bates, Bennett, Bishop, Boddie, Bowling, Carter, Cass, Charles, Cobb, Dickson, Douglass, Easterly, Fox, Goodpasture, Halbert, Henderson, Howell, Killian, Kittrell, Lanier, McNair, Moore, Neely, Pullen, Rhodes, Rice, Robertson, Rucker, Shannon, Stiles, Withers, Wyatt, and Young families, compiled by Floyd S. Bennett.
Also including genealogical correspondence, photographs, and bound volumes.
Genealogical files on the Ammons, Bell, Bennett, Booth, Boyce, Braswell, Cheek, Claytor, Couch, Cox, Craig, Darnell, Faust, Harden, Jackson, Jernigan, Kerr, Langley, Littlefield, Logan, Mabry, Miller, Moore, Morris, Oliver, Pate, Rhodes, Robertson, Sims, Sturtevant, Waldrop, Webb, and allied families collected by Mary Claire Oliver Cox.
- Soldiers -- Southern States. 2
- South Carolina -- Genealogy. 2
- Agriculture -- Mississippi. 1
- Agriculture -- South Carolina. 1
- Antislavery movements -- United States. 1
- Catawba Indians. 1
- Greenville County (S.C.) 1
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- History -- John Brown's Raid, 1859. 1
- Hotels -- New York (State). 1
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure. 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- Description and travel. 1
- Plantation owners -- United States. 1
- Registers of births, etc. -- Southern States. 1
- Slavery. 1
- South Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1815-1861. 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Description and travel. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American. 1 ∧ less