Hollings, Ernest F. (Ernest Frederick), 1922-2019
- Existence: January 1, 1922 - April 6, 2019
- Governors -- Date: January 20. 1959 - January 15, 1963
- Lieutenant governors -- Date: January 18, 1955 - January 20, 1959
- Charleston (S.C.) (Place of Birth)
- Isle of Palms (S.C.) (Place of Death)
- Language: English. Script: Latin
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Democratic Party of South Carolina Records
The Democratic Party of South Carolina Records document the party's efforts at the local, state, and national levels. Headquartered in Columbia, the party's primary purposes are to promote the its interests throughout the state, provide campaign assistance to Democratic candidates for state and national office, and serve as a liaison with the national and local Democratic parties.
Dates: 1924 - 2016; Majority of material found within , 1966- 2008
Lottie D. Hamby Papers
Dolly Hamby was a partner in the all-female, Columbia-based Bradley, Graham, & Hamby Advertising and Public Relations Agency. The firm worked for high-profile political candidates and businesses, and on issues of public interest.
Dates: 1946 - 2001