Poliakoff's Department Store records
Specimen order forms and correspondence files, with letters, catalogs, circulars, inventories, and miscellaneous business records; also includes 1943 employees' tax ledger and other materials documenting the impact of World War II on retail businesses and other commercial enterprises.
- 1942 - 1967
- Poliakoff's Department Store (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All rights reside with creator. For permission to reproduce or publish, please contact The South Caroliniana Library.
1.25 Linear Feet (1 carton)
- Bet ha-yetomot ha-kelali (Jerusalem)
- Civil defense -- United States.
- Cotton textile industry.
- Department stores -- United States.
- General stores.
- Industries -- South Carolina.
- Poliakoff family
- Poliakoff, Myer
- Price regulation -- United States.
- Rhode, George M.
- Southern Textile Mill Company (Valdosta, Ga. )
- Stone Manufacturing Company (Valdosta, Ga. )
- University of South Carolina
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Economic aspects -- United States.
Part of the South Caroliniana Library Repository
910 Sumter St.
University of South Carolina
Columbia SC 29208 USA
(803) 777-5747 (Fax)
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script