Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: COD0000008-ACC 1990-0001
Scope and Contents This collection includes film and video shot by USC's Athletic Department from 1975 to 1990. Most of the films document USC's football and basketball programs; a handful document the university's track-and-field program. Materials consist of color and black and white 16mm film, and several video formats including VHS, 1 inch videotape, 3/4 inch videotape, and Betamax.
Identifier: COD0000005-ACC 1984-0001
Scope and Contents This collection contains outtake footage shot by the news crews of Columbia, South Carolina's NBC affiliate from 1959 to 1978. It includes 16mm color and black and white films, both sound and silent, documenting people, events, and the political and cultural history of South Carolina. The collection also contains teleprompter scripts for broadcasts dating from 1963-1979.
Identifier: COD0000006-ACC 1995-0001
Scope and Contents This collection includes 16mm outtake footage shot by the news crews of Columbia, South Carolina's CBS affiliate from 1966 to mid-1976. The collection consists of black and white and color films, both sound and silent, comprising approximately thirty hours of footage. Materials document people, events, and the political and cultural history of South Carolina.
- Motion picture journalism. 2
- Television news. 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century. 1
- African Americans -- Education -- Southern States. 1
- Basketball. 1
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Civil rights. 1
- College sports. 1
- Football. 1
- Outer space -- Exploration. 1
- Segregation in education -- United States. 1
- South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951- 1
- Track and field. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975. 1 ∧ less