Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Dolly Hamby was a partner in the all-female, Columbia-based Bradley, Graham, & Hamby Advertising and Public Relations Agency. The firm worked for high-profile political candidates and businesses, and on issues of public interest.
1946 - 2001
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections
- Names: Byrnes, James F. (James Francis), 1882-1972
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Subject: Elections -- United States -- History.
- Subject: Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Law and legislation.