Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Rembert Dennis was one of the most influential legislators of his time. His career spanned almost fifty years in the South Carolina House of Representatives (Berkeley County), 1939-1942, and the South Carolina Senate, 1943-1988.
1938 - 1992
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government.
- Subject: Politicians -- United States.
- Subject: Political campaigns -- United States.
- Subject: Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.