Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Rembert Dennis was one of the most influential legislators of his time. His career spanned almost fifty years in the South Carolina House of Representatives (Berkeley County), 1939-1942, and the South Carolina Senate, 1943-1988.
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government. X
- Subject: Politicians -- United States. X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951- X
- Subject: Elections -- Southern states. X
- Subject: Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States. X