Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The League of Women Voters of South Carolina was formed in 1951 from the three local leagues then existing in Charleston, Columbia and Spartanburg. The League is a non-partisan organization that encourages citizens to learn about and become active in national, state, and local government.
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government. X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951- X
- Subject: Women -- Political activity -- United States. X
- Subject: Voter registration -- United States. X
- Subject: Elections -- United States -- History. X