Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Founded in 1948, the Spartanburg (S.C.) league was disbanded during the spring of 1960, and reorganized circa 1974-1975. The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan organization that encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government. X
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951- X
- Subject: Women -- Political activity -- United States. X
- Subject: Water -- Fluoridation. X
- Subject: Prisoners -- United States -- Social conditions. X