Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The League of Women Voters of South Carolina was formed in 1951 from the three local leagues then existing in Charleston, Columbia and Spartanburg. The League is a non-partisan organization that encourages citizens to learn about and become active in national, state, and local government.
1919 - 2021
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government.
- Subject: Women -- Political activity -- United States.
- Subject: Voter registration -- United States.
- Subject: Elections -- United States -- History.