Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Dolly Hamby was a partner in the all-female, Columbia-based Bradley, Graham, & Hamby Advertising and Public Relations Agency. The firm worked for high-profile political candidates and businesses, and on issues of public interest.
1946 - 2001
- Subject: South Carolina -- Politics and government.
- Subject: Women -- Political activity -- United States.
- Subject: Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Law and legislation.
- Names: McNair, Robert E. (Robert Evander), 1923-2007
- Repository: South Carolina Political Collections